At the Florida Mind Health Center, patients suffering from chronic pain and mood disorders can find relief from their symptoms with ketamine therapy. The clinic is Gainesville’s only ketamine infusion therapy center and they provide cutting-edge treatments for those who have exhausted all other treatment options. Some of the conditions they treat include depression, bipolar disorder, postpartum depression, migraines, and cancer pain.
The staff at the Florida Mind Health Center pride themselves on offering personalized treatment plants to each and every patient. The serene and calming environment of the clinic gives clients peace of mind while receiving their treatments. By using breakthrough ketamine treatments, the clinic has helped many patients find a new lease on life.
- IV Ketamine Infusion Therapy
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Treatment-Resistant Depression
- Chronic pain
- Breakthrough Non-Cancer Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Central Neuropathic Pain
- Chemotherapy-Induced Neuropathy
- Chronic Sickle Cell Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Crohn’s Disease
- Lyme Disease
- Neuropathic Pain
- New Daily Persistent Headaches (NDPH)
- Painful Limb Ischemia
- Phantom Limb Pain
- Postherpetic Neuralgia (Shingles, Herpes)
- Post-Mastectomy Pain Syndrome (PMPS)
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
- Trigeminal Neuropathic Pain
- Bipolar Disorder
- Drug & Alcohol Addiction
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Sexual Abuse Trauma
- Suicidal Thoughts (suicidal ideation)
- The Florida Mind Health Center recommends that a patient’s primary care physician work collaboratively with their staff to ensure that patients respond appropriately after an infusion and that current care is maintained while guests are visiting the ketamine therapy clinic.
- Ketamine infusion costs vary—the Florida Mind Health Center’s pricing ranges from $400 to $1,200 per session—and since insurance providers rarely cover these treatments, it’s best to check with your provider beforehand.
- The Florida Mind Health Center’s fees are payable by cash, credit card, or certified check at the time of scheduling. Deposits are fully refundable until 48 hours before your appointment.
- The necessary forms you’ll need to provide before your first appointment can be found here.
Your Treatment: What to Expect at the Florida Mind Health Center
Before recommending ketamine treatments, an expert team member at the Florida Mind Health Center will assess your suitability for ketamine therapy. If you’re determined to be a good candidate for the therapy, the staff at the clinic will develop an individualized protocol based on your specific medical needs.
Initial treatments, known as stabilization treatments, are generally condensed into a single week. The treatment takes place in a comfortable environment and lasts for about 45 minutes (or longer if you’re treating a pain condition). Some patients report out-of-body sensations or mild hallucinations, but these side effects disappear soon after the infusion ends. Throughout the process, you’ll be monitored by one of the clinic’s highly-trained staff. You must have someone drive you home after your infusion.
See more Florida Ketamine Clinics