Bloom Mental Health LLC is a Ketamine Clinic located in Littleton, Colorado that uses alternative and holistic approaches to serve their patients who suffer from depression, PTSD, OCD and anxiety.
Founded by Dr. Jadon Webb, MD, Ph.D., who also serves as the clinic’s director, Bloom Mental Health has a growing staff of nurses and patient care coordinators focused on providing proper direction to ensure a life-changing experience. Dr. Webb is board certified in both Adult and Child/Adolescent Psychiatry. In addition to serving as Staff Psychiatrist and treating patients across Colorado, he is active in the scientific, academic, and medical communities. He maintains positions as Assistant Clinical Professor at the Yale School of Medicine and Adjunct Professor at the University of Denver.
Bloom Mental Health is a member of the American Society of Ketamine Physicians, Psychotherapists & Practitioners. Meet the team here.
What types of ketamine services does Bloom Mental Health offer?
- Ketamine infusion therapy
What conditions do they treat?
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- More specifically, per Bloom Mental Health, ketamine infusion therapy at the clinic is ideally suited for those with:
- Severe depression, including feelings of hopelessness
- Depression that has not responded to conventional treatments
- Some cases of severe post-traumatic stress
- Severe or treatment-resistant obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Certain cases of severe, treatment-resistant anxiety
- In-person & virtual appointments available
- Bloom Mental Health serves the entire state of Colorado. If you live too far from Littleton or even if you have a busy schedule that prevents you from coming into the clinic, video-chat appointments are available in addition to face-to-face appointments.
- Comprehensive care
- The clinic doesn’t just provide ketamine infusions, but also integrates it as needed into your whole mental health treatment plan. The team will coordinate with your therapist, medical health providers, and talk to you about other medication and natural options.
Also Read: Are Psychedelics Safe for Pregnant Women?
What to Expect at Bloom Mental Health
Here’s How to Start
- During an initial phone call, the clinic’s assistants will talk with you about your concerns, and discuss whether Bloom Mental Health could be a good fit.
- If that’s the case, they will schedule a free, 15 minute telephone consultation with Dr. Webb.
- Afterward, Bloom Mental Health will schedule a 1 hour new patient intake, often within the same week.
- Dr. Webb will discuss diagnostic impressions and a treatment plan (including any medications) on this first visit.
- When recommending ketamine infusion therapy as a treatment option, Dr. Webb will take into account their past or ongoing experience with therapy, other medication treatments, as well as non-pharmaceutical treatments (such as TMS, ECT, and triple chronotherapy).
- Ketamine infusion therapy is administered in a comfortable, specially-appointed therapy room in the privacy and tranquility of Bloom Mental Health’s office.
- All treatment is done under the guidance of highly trained nurses who are personally supervised by Dr. Webb.
- The experience takes approximately one hour.
- Bloom Mental Health typically suggests you do multiple infusions over the course of two weeks. This approach tends to produce the most powerful, clear results.
Discover more Colorado Ketamine Clinics