Conditions They Treat: Depression, PTSD, anxiety and addiction.
HealingMaps Says: Maybe the coolest part of this collective is not just that they seem to work together in a homey-seeming way. They offer three-day intensives in the foothills of Colorado. Think of it as being like a vacation to Mexico, except instead of going to the beach and drinking mai tais, you go into ketamine space, and try to feel your feelings deeply.
Costs: Ketamine sessions range from $300 to $800. Integration typically ranges from $120 to $150 an hour.
Facility Highlights: Their retreats take place in a gorgeous spot on a lake looking at magnificent peaks.
Do They Offer Ketamine-Assisted Psychotherapy? Yes, they specialize in it.
Are Female Practitioners Available? Yes.
Do they Accept Insurance? Their website doesn’t say.
The Boulder Wellness Ketamine Collective offers ketamine infusion therapy to help people overcome various chronic health conditions. Research has shown that treatment-resistant depression and other disorders can effectively be treated using ketamine therapy. The wellness center offers ketamine for depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder.
The experienced team at Boulder Wellness Ketamine Collective consists of passionate individuals that truly care about helping people. Their ability to serve their patients using ketamine in a warm and welcoming environment makes them stand out in the sea of treatment clinics.
The team’s approach to care centers around holistic medicine so they can treat each individual as a whole person as opposed to the symptoms they possess.
What are Patients Saying about Boulder Wellness Ketamine Collective
What they like about their experience:
1. Compassionate and thorough care from Dr. Craig Salerno and his team
2. Dr. Salerno is always willing to take the time to listen to patients and develop a treatment plan that is right for them
3. Dr. Salerno is knowledgeable about ketamine therapy and its potential benefits for a variety of conditions
What reviewers don’t like about Boulder Wellness Ketamine Collective:
1. Cost of treatment
2. Some patients have reported difficulty scheduling appointments
3. A few patients have reported feeling rushed during their sessions
– Have you received treatment at Boulder Wellness Ketamine Collective? Leave a review below
Discover more Colorado Ketamine Clinics