The IV Wellness Center in San Rafael, California offers Ketamine treatments for patients looking for relief from depression and chronic pain. The center also provides therapy for issues related to bipolar disorder and chronic PTSD, among other conditions.
Each Ketamine infusion is administered by IV Wellness Center’s Dr. Edgar Celis, MD, a double board-certified Anesthesiologist. With more than 12 years of experience using Ketamine in a clinical setting, Dr. Celis uses the best practices in healing each individual and understands that everyone’s needs vary.
For those unfamiliar with ketamine, it’s a long-used anesthetic, considered by the World Health Organization to be an essential medication. Recent developments in the treatment of resistant conditions with low-dose ketamine strengthen this assessment.
What types of ketamine services does IV Wellness Center offer?
– IV ketamine infusion therapy
What conditions does IV Wellness Center treat?
- Severe Depression
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS/RSD)
- Debilitating Fibromyalgia
- Intractable headaches
Also Read: This is how psychedelic therapy can help treat eating disorders
- Consultations are free.
- IV Wellness Center offers up to 12 months of interest-free financing through Advance Care. See the clinic’s pricing below.
- The clinic requires a note from your treating provider. After this is taken care of, you will be seen for an initial consultation, all your documents/labs will be reviewed and IV Wellness Center will determine if you are a candidate for IV infusions.
- Those with uncontrolled high blood pressure or any serious cardiac or respiratory conditions might not be eligible for ketamine therapy at IV Wellness Center.
- You will need a responsible adult to take you home. You will not be able to drive for 12 hours after the infusion.
Your Treatment: What to Expect
The infusion process at IV Wellness Center is relatively simple. An IV will be started and normal saline mixed with the medication will be slowly administered to you. Infusions typically last 1 hour, though if you have CRPS/RSD your infusion will be longer, usually 3-4 hours. After the infusion is complete, you will stay for another 30 minutes to recover. Moving forward, IV Wellness Center typically recommends sticking to the standard protocol of 6 infusions within a 14 day period.
Who is ketamine treatment for?
Those who have not been helped by conventional treatment strategies have another option with ketamine treatments at IV Wellness Center. Research in the last 7-10 years has shown that ketamine infusions are effective for those suffering from treatment-resistant mental health conditions and chronic pain conditions. Either as an alternative to or a supplement to mainstream treatments, ketamine infusions offer an alternative path to healing for those who have lost hope.
Discover more California Ketamine Clinics
- Ketamine Healing Clinic – Los Angeles, California
- Psychiatric Intervention – Sacramento, California
- Field Trip Health – Los Angeles, California
- The Center for Transformational Psychotherapy – San Anselmo, California
- South Coast TMS and Ketamine – Encinitas, California
- Ketamine Clinics Los Angeles, California
- Healing Realms Center – San Francisco, California
- Advanced Ketamine Associates in Indian Wells, California
- THEA Center for Regenerative Medicine – Chatsworth, California
- Berkeley Behavioral Health and Wellness Clinic – Berkeley, California
- NeuroRelief Ketamine & Infusion Therapy – Sherman Oaks, California
- Tahoe Ketamine Wellness & Infusion Center – Lake Tahoe, California
- Spark Psychedelic Therapy – Los Angeles, California
- CIT Clinics – Vacaville, California
- Pain Medicine Consultants – Pleasanton, California
- Palomar KLN – Escondido, California
- Soft Reboot Wellness – Menlo Park, California
- Pacific Psych Centers – Del Mar, California