Evexia Wellness Centers offers ketamine therapy as a way to help patients overcome treatment-resistant health disorders. Ketamine therapy can be a viable option for people with both chronic mood and pain disorders. Conditions that can be treated at the wellness center include depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, migraines, and more.
The highly-experienced team at Evexia Wellness Centers is led by Medical Director Dr. Gregory Smith. Dr. Smith is a board-certified anesthesiologist with close to three decades of experience. He and the team at the health center take pride in offering compassionate care that is as unique as each individual patient.
By using ketamine therapy, Dr. Smith and the team can help as many as 75 percent of people overcome their health disorders.
Discover more California Ketamine Clinics
- Sage Institute – Oakland, California
- The Holistic Sanctuary – Beverly Hills, California
- Field Trip Health – Los Angeles, California
- California Pain Medicine Center – Santa Monica, California
- Ketamine Clinics Los Angeles, California
- Kadima Neuropsychiatry – La Jolla, California
- Ventura Center for Advanced Therapeutics – Camarillo, California
- MindPeace Clinics – San Francisco, California
- Kai MacDonald Ketamine Clinic – San Diego, California
- California Center for Psychedelic Therapy – Los Angeles, California
- Family Psychiatry Center – Elk Grove, California
- VIP Ketamine Clinics – Modesto, California
- Ventura Ketamine Center – Ventura, California
- Renew Ketamine Infusion – Juan Capistrano, California
- Harbor Psychiatry – Newport Beach, California
- Harmony Infusion – Burlingame, California
- Propel Therapeutics – Sacramento, California
- SoCal Infusions – Pasadena, California