NeuroRelief Ketamine & Infusion Therapy is a Los Angeles-based ketamine clinic. They provide patients with individualized treatment tailored to their specific physiology. And it’s all in the goal of helping patients feel like their best selves again.
The clinic is led by a board-certified anesthesiologist team and Dr. Austin Harris. He founded the clinic after years of researching ketamine therapy at medical offices across Southern California. NeuroRelief Ketamine & Infusion Therapy also has a large network of personally vetted physicians. These include psychologists, psychiatrists, neurologists, pain management doctors, physical therapists, addiction recovery specialists, holistic wellness experts, and many others. This allows Dr. Harris to combine his therapies with additional resources according to the needs of each client.
To date, according to NeuroRelief, the clinic has administered more than 1,000 ketamine infusions. In turn, 75% to 80% of patients described noticing a change after the first couple of infusions.
What types of ketamine services do they offer?
- Ketamine infusion therapy
What conditions do they treat?
- Major Depression
- Suicidal Ideation
- Bi-Polar Depression
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Generalized Anxiety
- Alcoholism, Substance Abuse Craving/Addiction
- Post-Partum Depression
- Negative Ruminating Thoughts
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS, also referred to as Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy)
- Migraine Headaches
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Spinal Associated Neuropathic Pain
- Stress-induced Arthritic pain chronic back pain and neuropathy
- Intestinal Inflammation (Crohn’s & Ulcerative Colitis)
- Lyme’s Disease
- Other Neuropathic Sensations and Pain
- Any other conditions associated with abnormal levels of involvement by the sympathetic nervous system
- Substance Abuse Recovery: Physical and Emotional Relief of Craving and Dependency
What to Expect
You MUST bring a Government-Issued photo ID with you for each appointment.
You are not permitted to drive operate heavy machinery for 24 hours post-treatment. So plan to have a trusted friend or family member drive you home after your infusion.
It’s recommended you wear comfortable loose clothing. You may bring headphones and listen to the music of your choosing. Otherwise, noise-canceling, wireless, Bluetooth headphones will be provided.
- Upon arrival at NeuroRelief, you will meet directly with a doctor. You’ll discuss your physical and mental health history. You can also ask any questions you might have.
- An initial dose will be decided that takes many factors into effect. These include body weight, medical history, current medications, age, sex, and more. Each following infusion will have the dose adjusted. Oftentimes, they will be increased depending upon your response to the previous therapy.
- Each infusion lasts for approximately either 60 mins (for depression/PTSD/anxiety). For chronic pain/migrains the average infusion lasts 2-3 hours.
- After placement of a tiny IV in an arm vein in a private and comfortable treatment room, your infusion therapy will commence. (You will NEVER receive ketamine therapy with another patient.)
- As your Ketamine experience begins, you will feel relaxed, mildly euphoric, and often experience a very calm, dissociative feeling. Throughout the entire experience, you will be constantly monitored for oxygenation, blood pressure, and heart rhythm.
NeuroRelief accepts all major credit cards and cash/check. The clinic also offers interest-free credit card payments to assist with financing.
Request a free consultation here.