People with treatment-resistant mood disorders can find relief from their debilitating symptoms at the Delray Center for Healing Delray Beach. The healthcare providers offer ketamine infusion therapy for patients that have not found recovery through traditional forms of medicine. Conditions they treat include depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, and dissociative identity disorder.
The Delray Center for Healing Delray Beach is made up of a group of skilled health professionals with various expertise. The team at the clinic offers a well-rounded approach to care by combining holistic medicine with cutting-edge breakthroughs in healthcare. Patients can expect a personalized treatment plan tailored to their unique needs.
With the help of ketamine therapy — alongside other forms of psychiatric care — the staff at the healing center can help those with treatment-resistant disorders regain control of their health.
- IV Ketamine Infusion Therapy
- Spravato (esketamine)
- Treatment-Resistant Depression
- Major Depression
- Bipolar Depression
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- If your antidepressant/psychotropic medication regimen will be managed by another physician or mental health practitioner, then that professional must make the referral. If your antidepressant/psychotropic medication regimen will be managed by one of the mental health practitioners at the Delray Center then a referral will not be needed.
- Individuals who are 18 years old or older are eligible for ketamine therapy at the Delray Center. Individuals under the age of 18 must have parental consent and are considered on a case-by-case basis following a comprehensive evaluation.
- Physical conditions such as cardiovascular disease and pulmonary issues require medical clearance prior to receiving ketamine. Hypertension must be well controlled. Individuals with a history of stroke, unstable angina, and carcinoid tumors cannot receive ketamine.
- Without any insurance coverage, a single infusion costs $445 and a prepaid package of 6 costs $2,395 ($399 each).
- With insurance coverage the out of pocket cost is much lower and possibly zero. The exact out of pocket cost for each patient can be determined after a verification of benefits is conducted by the billing department. Spravato (esketamine) is usually covered by insurance.
Your Treatment: What to Expect at Delray Center for Healing
Before recommending ketamine treatments, an expert team member at the Delray Center for Healing will assess an individual’s suitability for ketamine therapy. Infusions take place in a comfortable environment and last for about 60 minutes. Some patients report out-of-body sensations or mild hallucinations, but these side effects disappear soon after the infusion ends. Throughout the process, patients are monitored by one of the clinic’s highly-trained staff.
Discover more Florida Ketamine Clinics