People living with severe treatment-resistant depression can find relief from their symptoms at Loving Life Today. The medical center provides ketamine infusion therapy services to help people regain control of their health and get their lives back. By combining holistic medicine and cutting-edge treatments, the staff at the medical fusion center hope to help people love life again.
Loving Life Today aims to treat patients in a way that provides lasting relief. The highly-trained and compassionate staff at the clinic are led by Dr. Yvonka De Ridder. Dr. De Ridder and her staff understand how depression can wreak havoc on all aspects of wellness and aim to address that with IV infusion ketamine treatments. The main aspiration at the clinic is to facilitate “healing from all angles of life.”
- IV Ketamine Infusion Therapy
- Suicidal Ideation
- Bipolar Disorder
- Loving Life Today offers a free Ketamine Depression Treatment packet, which includes information on why Ketamine is different from other anti-depressants, the history of Ketamine, how the process works, what happens during a treatment session, how many treatments patients typically need, who can benefit from treatment, what the treatment feels like, who the doctors are, and who provides treatment.
- The price of a ketamine intake appointment is $250. Inquire within for additional rates.
- Payment plans are available.
Your Treatment: What to Expect at Loving Life Today
- The clinic collects a physical and psychological history and a medication list.
- A medical physical is performed by the physician.
- The clinic answers any and all questions you have about the treatment.
- During treatment, Ketamine is administered by IV.
- You will be made comfortable in a cozy office.
- The clinic’s experienced physicians will guide you through the entire process.
- The clinic can also incorporate simple meditation or therapy into your treatment.
- Results occur quickly, and are long-lasting.
- With as little as 3-6 treatments, a change in feelings from negative to positive is common.
- Follow up with our physicians and therapists to maintain progress.
Discover more Florida Ketamine Clinics