Isha provides ketamine-assisted psychotherapy as a way to help people overcome their debilitating health disorders. The clinic is unlike many others and uses mobile ketamine services. By doing so, the clinic can offer patients at-home therapy that is convenient and effective. Conditions that can be treated using ketamine-assisted psychotherapy include depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, and more.
Co-founders Dr. Mai Shimada and Soh Shimada take pride in offering innovative health technologies in an accessible way. Together with their highly-skilled medical team at Isha, Dr. Shimoda and Soh offer new ways of healing with ketamine.
Patients can purchase wellness and therapy packages that provide an introduction to the treatment, full consultation, personalized support, and more.
Discover more California Ketamine Clinics
- Moos MD – Los Angeles, California
- SoCal Infusions – Pasadena, California
- California Pain Medicine Center – Santa Monica, California
- Ketamine Clinics Los Angeles, California
- Kadima Neuropsychiatry – La Jolla, California
- Ventura Center for Advanced Therapeutics – Camarillo, California
- MindPeace Clinics – San Francisco, California
- Kai MacDonald Ketamine Clinic – San Diego, California
- California Center for Psychedelic Therapy – Los Angeles, California
- Family Psychiatry Center – Elk Grove, California
- Evexia Wellness Centers – Clovis, California
- Ventura Ketamine Center – Ventura, California
- Renew Ketamine Infusion – Juan Capistrano, California
- Harbor Psychiatry – Newport Beach, California
- Harmony Infusion – Burlingame, California
- Propel Therapeutics – Sacramento, California
- Kyle P Smith MD – Los Angeles, California
- Innate Integrative Medicine – Santa Cruz, California
- Psychedelic Institute of Mental Health – Palm Springs, California
- Stacie Dawes LMFT – Santa Barbara, California